CBSS Coronavirus InfoHub
The City of Baker School System is monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), a respiratory illness that can cause mild to severe symptoms such as fever, cough and shortness of breath. You can find more information on the coronavirus in the documents and links posted below. Updated information will be shared with the community and posted on this webpage as it becomes available.
CBSS Distance Education FAQ & Teacher Office Hours (Parents, click to expand.)
Other District Actions Taken
- 3/16/2020 - Meal Provisions: Meals will be served at all City of Baker school locations, but also including, The Baker Municipal Center and the BREC Center on Chamberlain Street. Serving times for breakfast are from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM and lunch times are from 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM.
- 3/16/2020 - School Closures
- 3/11/2020 - All co-curricular field trips are cancelled until further notice
DO YOU NEED INTERNET ACCESS? CHECK OUT SOME OPTIONS BELOW!
Charter Communication will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a subscription.
Cox Communications is offering
- Limited-time, first month free of Connect2Compete service, 9.95/month thereafter
- Until May 15, 2020, provide phone and remote desktop support through Cox Complete Care at no charge