Current Bids & Contracts
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Mission - We will endeavor to procure, prepare and deliver quality materials and services, to the City of Baker School District.
● To render our services in such a way as to enhance the educational opportunities for all students.
● To provide these services to our "customers” in a courteous and expeditious manner.
● To perform all functions within the confines of local, state and federal rules and laws as well as internal policies and procedures.
● To maintain and practice the highest possible standards of business ethics in all vendor relations.
The following information is being provided as a service to our customers and to the community. The City of Baker School System reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
It is the policy of the City of Baker School District to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color" national origin, sex, age, disabilities, gender identity, religion or veteran status in educational services and employment.
City of Baker School System Bid/Contract Information
Pre Bid Meeting will be held at City of Baker School System, Central Office 14750 Plank Road, 70714 on April 21, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. with a walk through to follow at the renovation location, Baker High School, 3200 Groom Road, Baker, La 70714. If you have questions please contact Mr. Dominic Willard by phone at (504) 412-2000 or by email at [email protected] thank you.